Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
You’re invited to join Bill Tai, oZAPP Awards Judging Panel Chair and Silicon Valley venture capitalist as he discusses the future of smart phones, business apps and tech startups in Australia.
Bill, of Charles River Ventures, has a track record of 19 IPO’s and has invested in companies such as Twitter, Tweetdeck, Ark, and Tango. He has embraced Australia's progressive start up industry having funded local companies such as Bubble Gum interactive, Posse.com, Pygg.co, and Shoes of Prey.
Bill will speak about commercialisation and provide valuable insight into:
- What kinds of risks Investors take into account before investing in Apps
- Cloud being the new infrastructure
- Smartphone being the new platform
- The growth in the App industry forming new business models and trends
- The future and Beyond – new trends emerging
With Australia developing a vibrant culture of technical innovation and with a prolific number of startups drawing national and international investment, the oZAPP Awards is Australia's largest app competition searching for the nation's best new mobile application.